Some useful items I've come across while adding functionality to TvScout
- Some nice CSS to use for Rails notice and error flash items. This is also extended upon here
- Developing OAuth clients in Ruby
- Implementing a password reset using RESTful_authentication. If you're new to this then this tutorial should help.
- How to turn your rails site into an OAuth Provider
- Using HTTP Status Codes for Rails AJAX Error Handling
- Devise, based on Warden, seems to be the latest Rails way of providing authentication for your Rails project. Railscasts cover this in an introductive to Devise and Customising Devise
- Working with the flash hash covers some important bits, especially the .now tips, for us newbies.