- Chrome extensions useful for the web developer
- Rethinking Forms in HTML5 details some of the changes that HTML5 will be bringing in when working with web forms
- Lessons Learned at Reddit from Steve Huffman (one of the developers/founders). Gosh can so relate to a few bits in there.
- InAppSettingsKit allows you to easily add in-app settings to your iPhone apps.
- iPad for iPhone Developers 101: UIPopoverController Tutorial
- iPad for iPhone Developers 101: UISplitView Tutorial
- Detecting HTML5 Features or more specifically entitled "The All-In-One Almost-Alphabetical No-Bullshit Guide to Detecting Everything"
- Loading Images Asynchronously on iPhone using NSInvocationOperation | Switch on the Code is a simple tutorial on how load an image on the iPhone using a background thread
- mobile-fu is a Rails plugin that detects mobile device access and serves up different stylesheets. http://intridea.com/2008/7/21/mobilize-your-rails-application-with-mob