Originally sourced from http://allrecipes.com/recipe/vegan-brownies/?scale=8&ismetric=1
- 125g unbleached all-purpose flour
- 200g white sugar
- 30g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2g baking powder
- 3g salt
- 120 ml water
- 120 ml vegetable oil
- 3 ml vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Pour in water, vegetable oil and vanilla; mix until well blended. Spread evenly in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is no longer shiny. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares.